fetch

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: faith | Set
MyChurch Code#: 12345
“Great blessing.”
Florin Motiu from Oradea, Romania
This is a blessed sermon and it touched my heart today. It was a blessed time in the presence of the Lord.
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley | Exposition of Isaiah 6
· Page 1 ·  Found: 1,531 total user comment(s)

Sermon2/21/2020 6:35 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Posted 3 days ago
The Limitations of Affliction
Rev. Armen Thomassian
“ Some blessing ”

Sermon2/6/2020 9:25 AM
Tonyaevans32316@gmail.co from Utah USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tonyaevans32316@gmail.co
The Counterfeit Gift of Tongues
Dr. Alan Cairns
comments
Excellent teaching!

Sermon2/4/2020 10:50 AM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
Funeral Service for Carolyn Elizabeth...
Rev. Armen Thomassian
“ A blessing and inspiration ”

Sermon1/26/2020 1:18 PM
Ramona Norman from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ramona Norman
Delighting in God for 2020
Rev. Armen Thomassian
comments
Thank you pastor... I have no church or fellowship.. There are no reformed churches in my area only pentecostal and RC...so i follow you on sermon audio..❗🙏 I enjoy your sermons..😊 I am a former RC...God Saved me 12yrs. ago when i was 52..PTL.🕊 I have lost all my family & children & husband for His Name Sake❗📖..But Jesus says count the cost❗This is not my home..i have a Blessed Hope & God's Amazing Grace Daily. I pray always for my lost family❗🙏😔

Sermon1/26/2020 12:37 PM
Suz from NorCal  Find all comments by Suz
Delighting in God for 2020
Rev. Armen Thomassian
comments
Thank you for this timely message. SO crucial for us as Christians to NOT get caught up in all the trappings of social media, news stories, etc.... we are bombarded daily with “time thieves.” We must remember to truly delight ourselves in the Lord and find our satisfaction in Him.

Sermon1/20/2020 7:46 AM
The Strong Redeemer
Dr. Alan Cairns
“ Great power of salvation. ”
Blessed power of Jesus Christ to save to the uttermost!

Sermon1/19/2020 7:43 AM
Rebecca Paulson Schmitt from Continental Divide NM  Protected NameFind all comments by Rebecca Paulson Schmitt
Outbreak of the Cambuslang Revival
Rev. Armen Thomassian
“ AMEN AMEN! ”
THANK YOU SO MUCH PASTOR ARMEN FOR DOING THIS!!

Sermon1/14/2020 11:48 PM
Almost Thou Persuadest Me
Rev. Billy Whiteside
“ Great truths. ”
Good, heart searching message.

Sermon1/3/2020 6:07 AM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
comments
“ Preached in 2005 ”
15 years later, how the burden of this preacher's heart has been confirmed in the outcome of a generation that is gone from the church

Sermon12/25/19 2:30 AM
The Happy Man
Rev. David Creane
“ Great blessing. ”
Blessed life of a godly man! What a blessed walk with God!

Sermon12/24/19 1:59 AM
Peter's Powerful Proclamation
Rev. Stanley Barnes
“ Great comfort. ”
Blessed salvation in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Sermon12/21/19 8:00 PM
Andy Webb  Find all comments by Andy Webb
comments
“ Not Ian Paisley ”
Also, the speaker is not Ian Paisley

Sermon12/19/19 1:43 AM
The Second Coming of Christ
Dr. Brian Green
comments
“ Great comfort. ”
Blessed truth: our Lord will come! What a comfort for us!

Sermon12/14/19 7:56 AM
God's Consciousness
Rev. Ian McVeigh
“ Useful. ”
This was a good and helpful message for my soul today.

Sermon12/3/19 7:42 AM
Vision Of The Lord (2)
Rev. John Hanna
“ Challenging message. ”
Very good message, it challenged my heart. The Lord wants all my like for Him.

Sermon12/2/19 7:57 AM
Seven Views of Isaiah
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
“ Great blessing. ”

Sermon12/1/19 9:51 PM
Esther Dutton from Maryland USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Esther Dutton
The Beauty of the Bride
Rev. Armen Thomassian
Thank you for the articulation of the Word.

Sermon11/30/19 4:51 PM
Andrew Lawrence Hoy from WA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Andrew Lawrence Hoy
Very helpful resource, though disappointed that he was not able to get to his final point in the lesson, answering "What was the difference at Pentecost?" He was about to turn to Joel 2, but then he was asked a question that related to an earlier part of his lesson and never returned to this point. He partially answers it in the next lesson, but not fully or explicitly. I would love to hear what he has to say on this point.

Sermon11/27/19 11:03 PM
JD - Saved by Grace from Florida  Find all comments by JD - Saved by Grace
comments
Thank You Jesus for leading me to this particular sermon. It has answered so many of my fears. I've gotten answers to so many fears that have plagued me for a very long time. Fears that have caused sleepless nights for a very long time. Thank You Jesus for gifting this pastor with the TRUE gift of rightly dividing the Word of truth. I will sleep much better because of the profound message of this sermon. The truth really does set us free. Thank you Brother Cairns, and may you continue to be blessed as you have been such a blessing to me and to so many others. I have listened to many of your sermons and always enjoyed them, but this message answered one of the most troubling questions I've ever had. I've actually gained peace and joy because of the profound "closure" to my fears as a result of this message.

Sermon11/26/19 6:44 AM
JD - Saved by Grace from Florida  Find all comments by JD - Saved by Grace
comments

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Sin is sin and merits punishment, whether you acknowledge it or not. ... Martin Luther
This Free Presbyterian Church MINI site is powered by SermonAudio.com. The Host Broadcaster for this site is Faith Free Presbyterian Church
Email: info@sermonaudio.com  |  MINI Sites  |  Mobile Apps  |  Our Services  |  Copyright © 2020 SermonAudio.