fetch

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: paisley | Set
MyChurch Code#: 06571
“Remembering Numbers 16:1-50”
Anonymous Name
It is important to remember Numbers 16:1-50 in times like these.
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley | Paisley CD Series
Page 1 | Page 4 ·  Found: 581 total user comment(s)

Sermon5/4/18 3:40 AM
The Greatest Crime of Christ's Church
“ Heart searching. ”
This a disturbing message, very useful, very solemn and serious. I thank the Lord or it!

Sermon5/2/18 11:40 AM
John Tennessee from Orangeburg SC  Find all comments by John Tennessee
Why I am a Protestant
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
“ Absolutely Beautiful! ”
Dr. Paisley was very courageous in his stand against romanism. I pray that God will raise many more men like him.

Sermon5/1/18 4:12 AM
Jephthah
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
“ Relevant. ”
I listened today to this sermon and it found it very relevant and helpful to my soul. God spoke to me through it!

Sermon4/24/18 8:32 AM
Gideon (Part 2)
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
“ Perseverance. ”
This message was again a blessing for my soul. How blessed the servant who perseveres on the Lord's way!

Sermon4/23/18 7:31 AM
Gideon
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
“ Encouraging! ”
I watched again, after these years, this video and the Lord spoke me again. It was an encouraging message.

Sermon2/17/18 8:24 PM
Richard Peterson from Worcester, MA  Find all comments by Richard Peterson
The English Reformer William Tyndale
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
“ Could be good ”
Why the yelling? Does he tell when he conversate with his family? I would like to listen but can't.

Sermon1/23/18 4:13 AM
The Blockade of the Hell Track
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
“ Great message. ”
This is really a heart searching message! It was a blessing for my soul. What blessed stories of God's wonderful saving grace!

Sermon1/22/18 4:12 AM
Separation
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
“ Refreshing. ”
I listened to this sermon again after these almost 5 years and it was again a great blessing for my soul, a real refreshment. Yes, separation is the teaching of the Bible, and I thank the Lord for opening my eyes to see it!

Sermon1/19/18 8:52 AM
LSD: The Antidote
“ Great preaching. ”
Oh, what a sermon, what a preaching! It touched my heart, it comforted my soul! I praise the Lord for it!

Sermon1/18/18 12:59 AM
Marching Orders
“ Good encouragement. ”
This was an encouraging message this morning for my soul. We must go on in the Christian life and in the Christian service, with God's help.

Sermon1/10/18 8:34 AM
Heaven
“ Great refreshing. ”
This message blessed my heart today. Oh, what blessed things are God preparing for those saved by Christ! My heart longs for that eternal place!

Sermon1/7/18 7:36 AM
Easter Monday Evening Convention 1988
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
“ Great searching. ”
Oh, what a blessing was today to listen again to Myron Guiler’s sermon on the marks of a healthy church! How my heart yearned after that life while listening to this message. Oh, I want this spiritual life in my heart!

Sermon1/1/18 9:01 AM
Easter Monday Evening Convention 1988
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
“ Great blessing. ”
It was so good to listen again, after 4 years, to Rod Bell's sermon about the face of Jesus. It was a real blessing for my soul!

Sermon12/15/17 9:49 AM
Quenching The Devil's Fire
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
“ Heart shaking sermon. ”
This is a heart shaking message. Listened to it, I thought that normally in a lifetime you are not hearing many sermons like that, which shakes you to the core of your heart. But this is one of those and I am very grateful to the Lord for saving this message in order for me to have a chance to listen to it.

Sermon12/14/17 5:04 AM
Prayer
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
“ Good comfort. ”
I listened again, after 3 years, to this sermon, and it was again a good comfort and teaching to my soul. I thank the Lord for it!

Sermon12/6/17 8:21 AM
Saw Ye Him Whom My Soul Loveth?
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
“ Blessed sermon. ”
Blessed message. How good to see Jesus Christ so vividly portrayed before my spiritual eyes!

Sermon12/4/17 10:49 AM
Rodica Motiu from Oradea, Romania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rodica Motiu
What think ye of Christ?
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
“ Useful. ”
Jesus Christ is worthy to receive all the glory and honor because He is the Sovereign over all the Universe. I was blessed by this sermon.

Sermon12/4/17 9:59 AM
What think ye of Christ?
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
“ Blessed sermon. ”
I listened again to this sermon after 3 years and I found it a great blessing for my soul. Blessed Jesus, blessed Savior! Blessed testimonies!

Sermon11/19/17 11:44 PM
Lyn  Find all comments by Lyn
Gospel Basics
comments
This kind of preaching and boldness is scarce; today's spineless Christianity is no Christianity. The enemy are the 'religious'; the ecumenist, the legalist, the Arminian, the Roman Catholic. The elect will suffer, to the praise and glory of God!!

Sermon11/17/17 11:06 PM
ladybug  Find all comments by ladybug
Fundamentalism vs. Apostasy
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
“ message for today ”
Yes and amen! So many are apathetic towards error, like 'free will' or 'decisionism' preached by B. and F. Graham. They think it 'unloving' to challenge error, and stay on the sidelines while error takes over. Preaching like this is a must in this day of apathy and compromise. This was a powerful message, to God be the glory.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

We hated God without a cause, and He loved us without a cause. ... Alfred Peet
This Free Presbyterian Church MINI site is powered by SermonAudio.com. The Host Broadcaster for this site is Faith Free Presbyterian Church
Email: info@sermonaudio.com  |  MINI Sites  |  Mobile Apps  |  Our Services  |  Copyright © 2020 SermonAudio.