Events | Notices | Blogs

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: paisley | Set
MyChurch Code#: 06571
“Blessed message.”
Florin Motiu from Oradea, Romania
Powerful and very sobering message. Great warning, blessed biblical truth.
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley | Vintage Paisley Preaching
· Page 1 ·  Found: 590 total user comment(s)

Sermon5/7/2020 4:03 AM
comments
“ Interesting! ”
Interesting.

Sermon5/5/2020 4:11 AM
Shawn from Colorado, USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Shawn
1988 Talk Back Catholicism Radio Debate
comments
The Reverend Paisley clearly won this debate. There are many who claim to be Christians who confuse what an English friend of mine calls "churchianity" with Christianity. The Reverend Paisley certainly did a fine job defending the right of the matter.

Sermon5/5/2020 2:55 AM
Shawn from United States of America  Contact via emailFind all comments by Shawn
Why I am a Protestant
comments
What a superb sermon! Moreover, it is no less relevant today than when the late Rev. Paisley first preached it, what with the current pope of the church of Rome. Thank you, Rev. Paisley!

Sermon4/26/2020 10:28 AM
Cheryl Gorrian from U.S.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cheryl Gorrian
Five Steps to Genuine Revival
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
“ A sermon we all need to hear!!! ”
I have been yearning and praying for revival for years. I just quit smoking 2 days ago; my last stronghold and idol in the flesh, so I can climb the mountain. I want to be as Holy Ghost filled as possible, and gather a group to pray for revival, and I want to shed any worldliness. I wish every Christian could hear this sermon and take it to heart. Forget our dead churches. The original church was a gathering, ecclesia was a gathering, not a building. Let us consider our lives, climb the mountain, and ask God to step down, and pray for conversions. We had no church in our small town. We have a beautiful white clapboard church on the corner, completely preserved, and empty.I prayed for a minister, and one finally came. He asked me what the town needed most; what were their greatest needs. I told him jobs, food, oil for heat, etc. But I said if you can give them Jesus, He will take care of their other needs. Give them Jesus. Well, he gave them programs, music, everything except Jesus. The pamphlet he passes out talks about community, help for problems, cures for loneliness. Not one mention of Jesus in the whole pamphlet. A church entirely without Jesus. God help us all to consider our ways, and climb the mountain, and pray. Disregard the deadness of others, and Step out in faith

Sermon4/9/2020 12:41 AM
Five Steps to Genuine Revival
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
“ Great call. ”
Great and blessed call to be serious in our dealings with God.

Sermon3/28/2020 8:16 AM
Tracey Hayter from KENT UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tracey Hayter
Battle of the Future
comments
I awoke this morning and believe the Lord told me to read the book of Esther (again!). The book of Esther holds special significance for me, being tied in with the death of my daughter in 2012. We are in the middle of the COVID 19 pandemic, and if there was ever a word of truth for this time in history, this is surely it. Ian Paisley is stll speaking from the grave. All glory to God!

Sermon3/15/2020 9:05 AM
Yea He is Altogether Lovely
“ Great blessing. ”
Blessed and powerful preaching. Listening to this sermon, I had from time to time and indescribable sentiment of the Lord's nearness, as rarely I had in this life.

Sermon3/12/2020 9:18 AM
Communion Under His Shadow
“ Great teaching. ”
Precious teaching about the blood of Jesus. In His blood is my salvation.

Sermon3/12/2020 9:03 AM
An Alarm Clock at the Ears of the Saints
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
“ Great blessing. ”
Blessed message for my soul. Oh, the comforting visits of the Lord Jesus!

Sermon1/23/2020 3:13 AM
@waronantichrist from Aus  Find all comments by @waronantichrist
Battle of the Future
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
“ Great Man! ”
Praying for Our Lord to raise up more like this man. No one knows about antichrist or Protestant history. When you speak against ecumenism you are intolerant to the so called Christians, what has happenned to our Faith, people don't even know the Gospel and they think that they are saved. Sad state of affairs before us.

Sermon1/21/2020 10:58 AM
RO from Florida  Find all comments by RO
1988 Talk Back Catholicism Radio Debate
comments
This message was true in the time of the Reformation & continues to be true today since the Word of God does not change and is very clear in this issue. The Roman Catholic church has not changed but Protestantism has changed since a great majority no longer believes in the historicist view of the prophetic revelation of Daniel chap. 2,7, 8-9 & 10-12 as our forefathers did. Until the middle nineteen century all Protestant interpreters espoused the historicist view. The Protestant martyrs who gave their lives since the dark ages because of Papacy persecution would turn in their graves if they were to see that the majority of the Protestants no longer protest but are joining the "mother of harlots" described in Revelation 17. They have not become Catholics but have extended their hand in brotherhood with Catholicism in heart and mind by setting aside major Scriptural truths for which many of the saints died for. There are many sincere Catholics whom have not seen the truth yet, and God will yet open their eyes to it. God is now calling all of us out of Babylon, which is any religious system that is in contradiction to God's Word and also any individual whose heart has not yet bow down to the truths clearly revealed in the Scripture & are following doctrines of man instead of God.

Sermon1/1/2020 2:50 AM
The Wounds of a Friend
“ Great truths. ”
Good message, good warning. I do not want to wound my Lord.

Sermon12/27/19 8:45 AM
The Groans of a Damned Soul
“ Blessed message. ”
Powerful and very sobering message. Great warning, blessed biblical truth.

Sermon12/23/19 4:11 AM
The Devils in a Pigskin Swimsuit
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
“ Great salvation in Christ. ”
Blessed salvation, cleansing and freedom only in the Lord Jesus Christ. Blessed sermon for my soul today!

Sermon12/16/19 7:19 AM
Barbed Arrows Repulsed
“ Great blessing. ”
This message was a great blessing for my soul today. It touched my heart. I am thankful the Lord spoke to me.

Sermon12/13/19 5:47 AM
Judge who Trembled
“ Powerful. ”
Blessed and powerful sermon for my soul. Oh, for a preaching like that in our days!

Sermon12/5/19 10:37 AM
“ Great call. ”
Blessed call of God. How worthy is He of our worship and service!

Sermon11/30/19 7:52 AM
The Real Servants of God in Revival
“ Useful. ”
This message was helpful for my soul today.

Sermon11/26/19 6:27 PM
A PROTESTANT'S NIGHTMARE  Find all comments by A PROTESTANT'S NIGHTMARE
Why I am a Protestant
comments
After Hearing This Most Powerful Message By My Beloved Brother In Christ Jesus The Lord; Who, Has Graduated Into Heaven's Glory A Few Years Ago--My Beloved Brother In Jesus Christ; DR. IAN R. K. PAISLEY: I MUST NEEDS SAY THAT HE SO BEAUTIFULLY, BIBLICALLY & RIGHTEOUSLY CONCLUDED THIS HIS SERMON ON "WHY I AM A PROTESTANT" (3/01/1965 Hebrews 10:12) [NOTE: I WAS SAVED FROM HELL & THE ROMAN-"CATHOLIC"-CULT BACK IN THE FALL/WINTER OF 1975--OVER 10 YRS. AFTER DR. PAISLEY PREACHED THIS "PROTESTANT EARTH/WORLD SHATTERING SERMON"]: "I Want This Movement Of Ours (The Free Presbyterian Church movement) Becoming A Real Crusade For God, A Movement Baptized With Holy Ghost Energy & Set On Fire With Pentecostal Enthusiasm; And The Oil Of The Holy Ghost ! - May God Do It; And May God Bless Us: It's An Evil Day. These Are My Convictions, This Is Where I Stand. I Don't Suppose In Any Other (Protestant) Denomination A Minister Would Be Permitted To Say The Things That I Have Said This Night. But That's The Purpose Of This (Free Presbyterian) Church: WHERE MAN IN THE FREEDOM OF THE HOLY GHOST CAN PREACH THE WORD OF GOD (IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE via THE TRUE HISTORIC & PROTESTANT CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALIST/EVANGELICAL KING JAMES HOLY BIBLE [(c)1611 AD thru (c)2019 AD &-OR UNTIL CHRIST'S KINGDOM COME]

Sermon11/26/19 5:28 AM
Promise of Revival Which Cannot Fail
“ Great encouragement. ”
I was discouraged today, but this message spoke exactly to my need and state, and the Lord encouraged me very much. I thank the Lord for His speaking to me.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

This Free Presbyterian Church MINI site is powered by SermonAudio.com. The Host Broadcaster for this site is Faith Free Presbyterian Church
Email: info@sermonaudio.com  |  MINI Sites  |  Mobile Apps  |  Our Services  |  Copyright © 2020 SermonAudio.