fetch

SERMONS EMBED | Info
•  ROKU TV
•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: paisley | Set
MyChurch Code#: 06571
“Sheol (שְׁאוֹל): Where Every Pope Is Now”
Anonymous Name
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley | Paisley CD Series
· Page 1 ·  Found: 581 total user comment(s)

Sermon1/23/2020 3:13 AM
@waronantichrist from Aus  Find all comments by @waronantichrist
• Posted 7 hours ago
Battle of the Future
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
“ Great Man! ”
Praying for Our Lord to raise up more like this man. No one knows about antichrist or Protestant history. When you speak against ecumenism you are intolerant to the so called Christians, what has happenned to our Faith, people don't even know the Gospel and they think that they are saved. Sad state of affairs before us.

Sermon1/21/2020 10:58 AM
RO from Florida  Find all comments by RO
• Posted 48 hours ago
1988 Talk Back Catholicism Radio Debate
comments
This message was true in the time of the Reformation & continues to be true today since the Word of God does not change and is very clear in this issue. The Roman Catholic church has not changed but Protestantism has changed since a great majority no longer believes in the historicist view of the prophetic revelation of Daniel chap. 2,7, 8-9 & 10-12 as our forefathers did. Until the middle nineteen century all Protestant interpreters espoused the historicist view. The Protestant martyrs who gave their lives since the dark ages because of Papacy persecution would turn in their graves if they were to see that the majority of the Protestants no longer protest but are joining the "mother of harlots" described in Revelation 17. They have not become Catholics but have extended their hand in brotherhood with Catholicism in heart and mind by setting aside major Scriptural truths for which many of the saints died for. There are many sincere Catholics whom have not seen the truth yet, and God will yet open their eyes to it. God is now calling all of us out of Babylon, which is any religious system that is in contradiction to God's Word and also any individual whose heart has not yet bow down to the truths clearly revealed in the Scripture & are following doctrines of man instead of God.

Sermon1/1/2020 2:50 AM
The Wounds of a Friend
“ Great truths. ”
Good message, good warning. I do not want to wound my Lord.

Sermon12/27/19 8:45 AM
The Groans of a Damned Soul
“ Blessed message. ”
Powerful and very sobering message. Great warning, blessed biblical truth.

Sermon12/23/19 4:11 AM
The Devils in a Pigskin Swimsuit
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
“ Great salvation in Christ. ”
Blessed salvation, cleansing and freedom only in the Lord Jesus Christ. Blessed sermon for my soul today!

Sermon12/16/19 7:19 AM
Barbed Arrows Repulsed
“ Great blessing. ”
This message was a great blessing for my soul today. It touched my heart. I am thankful the Lord spoke to me.

Sermon12/13/19 5:47 AM
Judge who Trembled
“ Powerful. ”
Blessed and powerful sermon for my soul. Oh, for a preaching like that in our days!

Sermon12/5/19 10:37 AM
“ Great call. ”
Blessed call of God. How worthy is He of our worship and service!

Sermon11/30/19 7:52 AM
The Real Servants of God in Revival
“ Useful. ”
This message was helpful for my soul today.

Sermon11/26/19 6:27 PM
A PROTESTANT'S NIGHTMARE  Find all comments by A PROTESTANT'S NIGHTMARE
Why I am a Protestant
comments
After Hearing This Most Powerful Message By My Beloved Brother In Christ Jesus The Lord; Who, Has Graduated Into Heaven's Glory A Few Years Ago--My Beloved Brother In Jesus Christ; DR. IAN R. K. PAISLEY: I MUST NEEDS SAY THAT HE SO BEAUTIFULLY, BIBLICALLY & RIGHTEOUSLY CONCLUDED THIS HIS SERMON ON "WHY I AM A PROTESTANT" (3/01/1965 Hebrews 10:12) [NOTE: I WAS SAVED FROM HELL & THE ROMAN-"CATHOLIC"-CULT BACK IN THE FALL/WINTER OF 1975--OVER 10 YRS. AFTER DR. PAISLEY PREACHED THIS "PROTESTANT EARTH/WORLD SHATTERING SERMON"]: "I Want This Movement Of Ours (The Free Presbyterian Church movement) Becoming A Real Crusade For God, A Movement Baptized With Holy Ghost Energy & Set On Fire With Pentecostal Enthusiasm; And The Oil Of The Holy Ghost ! - May God Do It; And May God Bless Us: It's An Evil Day. These Are My Convictions, This Is Where I Stand. I Don't Suppose In Any Other (Protestant) Denomination A Minister Would Be Permitted To Say The Things That I Have Said This Night. But That's The Purpose Of This (Free Presbyterian) Church: WHERE MAN IN THE FREEDOM OF THE HOLY GHOST CAN PREACH THE WORD OF GOD (IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE via THE TRUE HISTORIC & PROTESTANT CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALIST/EVANGELICAL KING JAMES HOLY BIBLE [(c)1611 AD thru (c)2019 AD &-OR UNTIL CHRIST'S KINGDOM COME]

Sermon11/26/19 5:28 AM
Promise of Revival Which Cannot Fail
“ Great encouragement. ”
I was discouraged today, but this message spoke exactly to my need and state, and the Lord encouraged me very much. I thank the Lord for His speaking to me.

Sermon11/25/19 5:07 AM
Revival Possible and Actual
“ Great truths. ”
Very good and powerful message. Revival is truly disturbing those who want to live in ease.

Sermon11/23/19 5:19 AM
What Happened When A Great King Died
“ Great blessing. ”
This message greatly blessed my heart this day. I thank the Lord for all He said to me!

Sermon11/4/19 4:10 AM
Communion Service
“ Great truth. ”
Blessed is the man who has the guidance of God and who is obedient to that guidance!

Sermon11/4/19 1:17 AM
The Best Shot In All The World
“ Encouraging! ”
Good and encouraging message. Thank you!

Sermon9/2/19 1:07 PM
Anonymous Name  Find all comments by Anonymous Name
Why I am a Protestant
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
“ Remembering Numbers 16:1-50 ”
It is important to remember Numbers 16:1-50 in times like these.

Sermon9/2/19 1:06 PM
Anonymous Name  Find all comments by Anonymous Name
Why I am a Protestant
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
“ A Sermon Of Noble Protestant Heritage ”
The Protestant Reformers like John Calvin understood that every Roman Catholic pope was in rebellion against Yehovah. This means that every Roman Catholic pope is a rebel. Of course, Yehovah will put down any rebellion against Him, including that which is caused by popery. This sermon shows that the Roman Catholic Church is really the Rebel Catholic Church.

Sermon8/24/19 8:15 PM
Anonymous Name  Find all comments by Anonymous Name
Why True Protestants Reject the Pope
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
“ Sheol (שְׁאוֹל): Where Every Pope Is Now ”
In the Old Testament (Tanakh), the dwelling place of the wicked called Hell was known as Sheol (שְׁאוֹל). As we know, every fallen Roman Catholic pope, including Pope John Paul II is now being tormented in Sheol. In the future, every Roman Catholic pope will be judged at the Great White Throne (megas leukos thronos μέγας λευκός θρόνος in New Testament Greek) and be cast into the Lake of Fire (limnē pyr λίμνη πῦρ in New Testament Greek). Worth remembering Revelation 20:11-15 in times like these.

Sermon7/28/19 1:07 PM
Duane Linn from Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Duane Linn
The English Reformer William Tyndale
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
comments
“ Fantastic Sermon! ”
Paisley can really bring it, can't he? It is a real treat, to be able to listen to the preaching of the man who shouted down Pope John Paul II publicly. My wife said I reminded her of Paisley and I can wholeheartedly agree with that. 13 years after regeneration and listening to Paisley now; I get it. Oh, how I cannot wait to be living in the UK and be able, Lord willing, to preach to the people as unabashedly as the good doctor did. DAL SermonAudio ID digitalpuritan

Sermon6/29/19 12:49 PM
Scott McCarter from County tyrone Northern Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Scott McCarter
Three Great Gifts of God (Part One)
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
“ the greatest text expounded by the greatest preach ”
Superb Stuff from Ulster's finest preacher on the finest text in Authorised Version.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

I never knew the meaning of God's Word till I was afflicted. ... Martin Luther
This Free Presbyterian Church MINI site is powered by SermonAudio.com. The Host Broadcaster for this site is Faith Free Presbyterian Church
Email: info@sermonaudio.com  |  MINI Sites  |  Mobile Apps  |  Our Services  |  Copyright © 2020 SermonAudio.