fetch

Comments

Sermon Browser Info | Demo
Newest Widget | Demo
Our Picks | Info | Demo
Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Single Sermon | Info
To embed a single sermon,
use the "Email & Share" button.
MyChurch: ballymena
Church Apps | Info
Creating your own Church App is
as simple as turning ON the option.
Ballymena Free Presbyterian Church
Rev. John Greer  |  Ballymena, Northern Ireland
Email Us!Our Website
This section shows all user comments posted
on all sermons, products, blogs, and events for this broadcaster
User COMMENTS Member GUESTBOOK

Page 1 | Page 13 ·  Found: 385 total user comment(s)

Sermon4/7/08 10:05 AM
Sins Forgiven and Forgotten
Dr. Alan Cairns
comments
“ Biblical preaching. ”
Blessed biblical preaching about the sinfulness of man and the gracious salvation of God! O, if this kind of message should sound forth in every church! Yesterday I was in an evangelical church in Oradea and preached an American preacher. He preached about the disciples on the sea in the storm. He said nothing about sin and I remember not mentioning the word salvation. But, at the end he invited people to come to Christ, so that Christ should be with them in the storms of their lives! And people "decided" for Christ, of course! And I was sad, because I thought how can be an offer of salvation without mentioning sin?

Sermon3/8/08 3:11 AM
Dagon and the Ark
Rev. John Greer
“ True and false religion. ”
Good generalization: Dagon and the Ark as continuous symbols for false religion and for the religion that comes from the revelation of God.

Sermon3/7/08 12:33 AM
SCasey from Monterey. California  Contact via emailFind all comments by SCasey
“ A POWERFILLED SPIRIT-LED Sermon! ”
Thank you and God Bless you Pastor, your family and your church. I am so grateful for Gods guidance to this specific sermon...on precisely the topic and time...having a tremendous prayer burden for the Sudan and Darfur. God Bless you and Thank you Pastor.

Sermon3/6/08 8:23 PM
Douglas K. Adu-Boahen from London  Contact via emailFind all comments by Douglas K. Adu-Boahen
“ Any Handouts? ”
Hello, I just wanted to know if there any accompanying handouts for this Bible class. It was a brilliant study in God's Word

Sermon2/9/08 4:37 AM
Welcome to my window from S. Nebraska  Find all comments by Welcome to my window
The Lost Sheep
Rev. John Greer
“ What a Blessing to my Soul ”
I look forward to hearing the Rev. John Greer preach on his new series "Studies in the Parables" I remember my Sunday School teacher long ago telling us about "The Lost Sheep" and "Christ the Shepherd" and other Bible truths. Now it is great to hear it from the Rev. Greer, whom I have a Deep Respect For,because I know in my heart that he is preaching The Gospel!

Blog2/4/08 1:19 AM
Wayne from New Jersey  Find all comments by Wayne
comments
Hello Wayne,

Thank you for your input. Here in New Jersey we have many churches. Many of the churches are not preaching the full counsel of God. I cannot get enough of Pastor Greer's teaching and preaching. I wonder how some pastors can preach as if there was no hell, no need of repentance, hardly the word "sin" ever mentioned, etc. etc. It's wonderful to know that God still has faithful servants here and there, but I'm afraid they are diminishing. Good to hear from you again.

Blog2/4/08 1:01 AM
Wayne M. from British Columbia, Canada  Find all comments by Wayne M.
comments
Donnie,

Thank you for mentioning Pastor Greer. He preached at a week of evening meetings about 23 years ago in Vancouver, British Columbia where I had the honour of hearing him and meeting him. He was excellent. I will have to listen to some of his sermons on Sermon Audio as well. Praise the Lord for blessing us with faithful ministers of the Word.

Blog2/4/08 12:56 AM
Donnie from New Jersey  Find all comments by Donnie
comments
Not because it is Pastor Greer, who I do not know, but this pastor is one of the most faithful pastors one can listen to. What a privelege and blessing it is to have this church service on sermon audio. I listen to him every week and throughout the week. I would rather be told the real Biblical truth now, that Pastor Greer brings, then be decieved by so many other pastors who bring a message so different from this. May God continue to bless the work in Ballymena. This congregation is blessed to have a pastor like this. Also, the reverence of this service, the headcoverings, the beautiful singing is such a privelege to hear and observe! I try to spread the word re" Pastor Greer and his faithful preaching in Ballymena "

Blog2/3/08 3:04 PM
Pauline from Co Fermanagh  Find all comments by Pauline
comments
Enjoyed the preaching - Praying for the work in Ballymena, that you will know the Lord's blessing. It is a blessing to be able to go in and listen to the sermons when I am unable to go out to church. May God bless this country with more Godly ministers who faithfully proclaim the work of God. Thank you.

Blog1/20/08 5:05 AM
Leanne from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Leanne
comments
Wonderful to view the preaching of 'a nail in a sure place'. I loved the thought of the "I" that the Lord uses. I will call my sevant, I will clothe him... and strengthen him, I will commit thy govt...., I will fasten him as a nail in a sure place. How comforting to know that He is the One that fastens us, with just one nail, in a sure place.
I thank Him that He knew my need this Lord's Day morning and encouraged me by directing me to this preaching as He is the God of all comfort. PS it was truly confirmation to my soul also to see that your gathering understood the Headship of Christ. Leanne

Sermon12/24/07 12:12 PM
Butch Boruff from Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by Butch Boruff
comments
Excellent message for the Church today. It makes you realize the apostacy that is rampant today.

Sermon12/19/07 11:59 PM
Cathy from Western Australia  Find all comments by Cathy
Sin Finding The Sinner Out
Rev. John Greer
comments
PRAISE THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY FOR FAITHFUL SERVANTS WHO TELL HIS TRUTH AS IT IS. BLESS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, FOR HIS JUDGEMENTS ARE TRUE AND JUST AND HOLY. BLESS YOU REVEREND GREER,AND BLESSINGS TO ALL THE BRETHREN WHO ARE CALLED BY HIS MIGHTY NAME, JESUS OUR LORD AND OUR GOD! THANK YOU SERMONAUDIO.COM FOR SHARING GOD'S WORD AND WORK FOR US, IN THESE LAST DAYS! CATHY.

Sermon11/16/07 3:44 PM
Sleepless in Seattle from Afghanistan  Find all comments by Sleepless in Seattle
Sleepless in Shushan
Rev Marcus Lecky
This is a very good sermon. It is needful when you can't sleep.

Sermon11/5/07 5:13 PM
Jonathan Trimble from N.Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jonathan Trimble
The New Testament Gift of Tongues
Rev. John Greer
comments
A great sermon exposing tongues speaking of this modern day. The tongues used in Pentecostal/charismatic circles are "not" the tongues used in the New Testament. I heard the Pastor from a well known, large Pentecostal church in North Belfast saying that the preacher of a church whose congregation does not speak in tongues is holding back the gift which is due to them! Pentecostalists who use these false tongues are furthering the cause of the ecumenical movement which is striving for the one world church.

Sermon10/7/07 4:21 PM
ATM from Illinois  Find all comments by ATM
The Harvest of a Forgetful Life
Rev. Timothy Nelson
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Not only Israel but Christians can and do forget God, Rev. Nelson cautions his listeners in this sermon. He covers many of the distractions that cause us to forget God and points out why it is so foolish to forget the God of our salvation and the Rock of our strength. Another wonderful worship service Web cast from Ballymena Pres. Church!!

Sermon10/6/07 1:13 AM
ATM from Illinois  Find all comments by ATM
Standing Before the Son of Man
Rev. John Greer
This is one of the BEST sermons I have ever heard. My words here cannot do justice to it, I can only suggest downloading this video and watching it when you won't be distracted or interrupted. Look up each Bible passage referenced in this sermon,too. If you look up the passages, this sermon will amaze you because of EVERYTHING you will hear said about God Himself. Very, very ... I'm at a loss for words, except THANK YOU, Lord. And thank you, Ballymena Free Presbyterian Church for posting this here.

Sermon9/22/07 5:09 PM
Llyn Scott  Find all comments by Llyn Scott
The Voice From Behind
Rev. John Greer
the Way of the Lord eloquently and convincingly preached; a powerful message that leads to repentance

Sermon9/20/07 1:56 PM
Darren Cadapen  Find all comments by Darren Cadapen
comments
“ Wonderful teaching ”
This really brought out the monumental themes contained within the Lord's first miracle and in so doing dispels any false claims that Scripture is advocating the use of alcohol

Sermon8/5/07 12:44 PM
Wayne  Find all comments by Wayne
Unstaggering Faith
Rev. Noel Hughes
'Faith believes the incredible, sees the invisible, and receives the impossible.' A quote above I read early this morning-we know nothing is impossible with God as He alone performs exactly what He has promised. This sermon is evidential proof and a great encouragement even if the promise 'appears' to long tarry!

Sermon7/15/07 10:03 PM
willemina letus  Find all comments by willemina letus
The Fruit of the Spirit (part 2)
Rev. John Greer
Thank you!

Jump to Page : back 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

If God is with you, you will want (lack) neither company nor comfort. ... Samuel Rutherford
This Free Presbyterian MINI site is powered by SermonAudio.com. The Host Broadcaster for this site is Faith Free Presbyterian Church
Email: info@sermonaudio.com  |  MINI Sites  |  Mobile Apps  |  Our Services  |  Copyright © 2015 SermonAudio.com.