fetch

Comments

Sermon Browser Info | Demo
Newest Widget | Demo
Our Picks | Info | Demo
Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Single Sermon | Info
To embed a single sermon,
use the "Email & Share" button.
MyChurch: ballymena
Church Apps | Info
Creating your own Church App is
as simple as turning ON the option.
Ballymena Free Presbyterian Church
Rev. John Greer  |  Ballymena, Northern Ireland
Email Us!Our Website
This section shows all user comments posted
on all sermons, products, blogs, and events for this broadcaster
User COMMENTS Member GUESTBOOK

Page 1 | Page 13 ·  Found: 400 total user comment(s)

Sermon7/9/08 3:50 PM
Rick from orlando  Find all comments by Rick
No Holiness - No Heaven
Rev. John Greer
comments
“ another sermon on perfecting holiness ”
http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=117071321172 Listed above is a sermon of perfecting holiness and wonderfully gives comfort to looking to Christ.

Sermon6/27/08 8:44 AM
Gregory Cooper from Malvern, Pennsylvania  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Gregory Cooper
No Holiness - No Heaven
Rev. John Greer
comments
Excellent sermon! Thank you Reverend Greer! We are living in a very antinomian age, and this message is very much needed to remind us of the need for practical Godly living - holiness before the LORD. Let us continue to worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness!

Sermon6/25/08 2:26 PM
JI HYUN  Find all comments by JI HYUN
Bringing Back the King
Rev. John Greer
A WONDER GOSPEL SERMON!!!!!

Sermon6/24/08 5:10 AM
Jeanette A, from Houston, Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jeanette A,
comments
Fire, fire, fire, fire, fire fire!!!! Phew!!! This sermon is spirit and light!

Sermon6/22/08 9:38 AM
PJ from Asia  Find all comments by PJ
The Vision of the Lost Generation
Rev. John Wagner
“ Powerful preaching of needed truths! ”
Relevant for both young and old - may God keep a remnant faithful that will not bow their knees to the gods of the world, and sactify the name of our Holy God in their lives.

Sermon6/7/08 5:30 AM
The Power of the Blood of Christ
Dr. Alan Cairns
“ Precious blood. ”
The blood of Christ satisfied God, ratified the covenant of grace, justified the flock of Christ, sanctifies the believers and glorifies the Savior.

Sermon5/24/08 3:38 AM
The Magnetism of Grace
Dr. Michael Barrett
“ Great God! ”
Preaching that really exalts God, His grace, His saving purpose, His holiness, His mercy! A message that centers the mind not on man, but on God!

Sermon5/19/08 1:16 PM
Faith from florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Faith
Delusion and Destruction
Rev. John Greer
comments
“ My father is Dr. Paul T. Eckel ( Pres. minister) ”
My father is retiring in two weeks (Dr. Paul T Eckel) Church of the Palms in Sarasota Florida, after 40 plus years of being my personal minister. Im the daughter..my name is Faith.. I prayed to god that I could find a minister as great and filled with the true gospel of truth. One that I also could hear the word. You are so wonderful!! Rev. Greer This sermon and four others have changed my life today. You are a true blessing and have a gift that spoke to me today, Thankyou

Sermon5/11/08 4:36 AM
“ Think about death. ”
All men are declining, dying, so take the opportunity of turning to God in time!

Sermon5/7/08 12:17 PM
Frank Rollberg  Find all comments by Frank Rollberg
Sin Finding The Sinner Out
Rev. John Greer
comments
A must listen sermon by Rev. Greer. Thank you Brother for preaching the truth of GODS Word!!!!

Sermon4/20/08 4:14 AM
“ Great salvation. ”
Excellent message about the grace and power of God in the salvation of Saul of Tarsus.

Sermon4/19/08 12:24 PM
The Great Whore of Revelation 17
Rev. John Greer
comments
Excellent sermon! Pastor Greer does a fabulous job of breaking down this passage and showing very clearly who indeed the Great Whore is that is in view! This is a must listen, especially with the Pope's recent visit to the States!

Sermon4/19/08 4:09 AM
Gospel Mourning
Rev. John Greer
“ Gospel preaching. ”
Blessed real Gospel preaching! Straight, courageous denouncing of sin. Worldly mourning and false religious mourning compared and contrasted with Gospel mourning.

Sermon4/13/08 3:53 PM
Patrick  Find all comments by Patrick
No Man Sure of Life
Rev. John Greer
“ Christ Is Life ”
An inspirational message from Mr Greer on the nature of life. How far broader is the scope of the biblical view compared to that of the materialist! This sermon is packed with reasons for the saved to glorify God and to meditate yet further on points the preacher raises. It is also an excellent one to send to those who are yet without Christ, who is the Way, Truth and Life. May the Lord bless the outreach in Cullybacky for His glory.

Sermon4/8/08 8:01 AM
Unconquerable Christians
Dr. Alan Cairns
“ Comfort like life itself. ”
I am His for what He hath done for me! I am His because He loved me, when there was nothing in me to merit this love. I will be Hid forever because of His plan of salvation, born in His love, fulfilled in the work of Christ, worked in me by the Holy Spirit.

Sermon4/7/08 10:05 AM
Sins Forgiven and Forgotten
Dr. Alan Cairns
comments
“ Biblical preaching. ”
Blessed biblical preaching about the sinfulness of man and the gracious salvation of God! O, if this kind of message should sound forth in every church! Yesterday I was in an evangelical church in Oradea and preached an American preacher. He preached about the disciples on the sea in the storm. He said nothing about sin and I remember not mentioning the word salvation. But, at the end he invited people to come to Christ, so that Christ should be with them in the storms of their lives! And people "decided" for Christ, of course! And I was sad, because I thought how can be an offer of salvation without mentioning sin?

Sermon3/8/08 3:11 AM
Dagon and the Ark
Rev. John Greer
“ True and false religion. ”
Good generalization: Dagon and the Ark as continuous symbols for false religion and for the religion that comes from the revelation of God.

Sermon3/7/08 12:33 AM
SCasey from Monterey. California  Contact via emailFind all comments by SCasey
“ A POWERFILLED SPIRIT-LED Sermon! ”
Thank you and God Bless you Pastor, your family and your church. I am so grateful for Gods guidance to this specific sermon...on precisely the topic and time...having a tremendous prayer burden for the Sudan and Darfur. God Bless you and Thank you Pastor.

Sermon3/6/08 8:23 PM
Douglas K. Adu-Boahen from London  Contact via emailFind all comments by Douglas K. Adu-Boahen
“ Any Handouts? ”
Hello, I just wanted to know if there any accompanying handouts for this Bible class. It was a brilliant study in God's Word

Sermon2/9/08 4:37 AM
Welcome to my window from S. Nebraska  Find all comments by Welcome to my window
The Lost Sheep
Rev. John Greer
“ What a Blessing to my Soul ”
I look forward to hearing the Rev. John Greer preach on his new series "Studies in the Parables" I remember my Sunday School teacher long ago telling us about "The Lost Sheep" and "Christ the Shepherd" and other Bible truths. Now it is great to hear it from the Rev. Greer, whom I have a Deep Respect For,because I know in my heart that he is preaching The Gospel!

Jump to Page : back 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

He suffered not as God, but He suffered who was God. ... John Owen
This Free Presbyterian MINI site is powered by SermonAudio.com. The Host Broadcaster for this site is Faith Free Presbyterian Church
Email: info@sermonaudio.com  |  MINI Sites  |  Mobile Apps  |  Our Services  |  Copyright © 2015 SermonAudio.com.