fetch

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: ballymena
MyChurch Code#: 26891
Church Apps | Info
Creating your own Church App is
as simple as turning ON the option.
Ballymena Free Presbyterian Church
Rev. John Greer  |  Ballymena, Northern Ireland
48°F
Email Us!Our Website
Page 1 | Page 13 ·  Found: 467 total user comment(s)

Sermon11/21/10 9:38 PM
Luth from Philippines  Contact via emailFind all comments by Luth
Abraham's Life of Faith
Rev. John Greer
I praise and thank God for this sermon.

Sermon11/20/10 9:45 AM
Lia Leigh from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
Dear Pastor, you may not know how powerful are your words, the anointing on them. I listen to you with my ears and heart. Very good gospel presentation. All glory to God who called and chosen you. God bless you, your family and church. Love in Christ alone, Lia Leigh.

Blog11/7/10 8:04 AM
Bob from Ballymena  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bob
comments
Thank you for having this sight I am not abel to go to my curch as much as I would like to so this is a blessing to be abel to listen and watch your meetings.
Yours Sinceley
Bob from Potglenone Free Presbyterian Church

Sermon11/4/10 7:58 AM
AD from BT746JH  Contact via emailFind all comments by AD
The Remission of Sins
Rev. Thomas Laverty
comments
“ Clear message ”
They were great comments made in the introduction to the message about how when the Holy Ghost is at work there will be a ready audience and that the audience was there to hear the Word, not to be entertained. I had not noticed this in this particular passage before. Continue to preach the Word brethern.

Sermon10/30/10 9:10 PM
James Spence from Pennsylvania  Find all comments by James Spence
comments
“ Great Series!! ”
I have listen to many different series' on this topic from many good reformed christian teachers, and I can say without doubt that John Greer's study is one of the best and most comprehensive I have ever heard. I would recommend it to anyone seeking answers and understanding of the issues that arise from the theological system of thinking called Dispensationalism. Many people think that it only affects eschatological things, but that is dead wrong. It affects every area of theological understanding. John Greer gives a top-notch series of talks that cannot not be ignored. I also would recommend the late bible Scholar John H. Gerstner for a good second opinion (or first opinion). Anyone who studies under Greer and Gerstner combined will have a thorough understanding of this subject.

Sermon10/30/10 5:03 PM
Dave Anderson from Mesa, Arizona USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dave Anderson
Ye Shall Die In Your Sins
Rev. John Greer
“ A must listen to message! ”
This message is one of the most thought provoking and soul searching sermons that you will hear about your own plight as you face the certainty of death. Thanks for having such great boldness to speak the truth with clarity!

Sermon10/10/10 10:47 AM
philip hanna from GB  Contact via emailFind all comments by philip hanna
Give Me This Mountain
Rev. John Greer
comments
“ Great Sermon! May the Lord by His grace apply His ”

Sermon9/23/10 4:09 PM
Stan Spiecha from Newark,OH  Contact via emailFind all comments by Stan Spiecha
Growing in Grace
Dr. Alan Cairns
comments
Great message, Dr. Cairns! I miss your weekly sermons from Greenville. I hope you're enjoying you retirement.

Sermon8/29/10 7:53 AM
jonathan foster from antrim  Contact via emailFind all comments by jonathan foster
a good sermon is ALWAYS too short;)!!

Sermon8/22/10 10:40 AM
Truth Seeker from Missouri  Find all comments by Truth Seeker
comments
Preached in 03, even more relevant today, to all believers! I pray hearts will be broken, lamentation begins, and separation will draw us back to His full power!Thank You for Standing in the Gap!

Sermon7/27/10 12:16 PM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
The Law of the Peace Offering
Rev. John Greer
“ A revelation of GOD'S grace! ”
These sermons on the levitical offerings has fed me well.Thank you Rev Green for bringing the bible alive.It's good to hear sermons that glorifies CHRIST and his perfect work.Thank you sir!

Sermon5/24/10 12:15 AM
HYUN  Find all comments by HYUN
Paul's Evangelistic Message
Rev. John Greer
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS WONDERFUL GOSPEL MESSAGE !!! MAY GOD BLESS THIS EVANGELISTIC MESSAGE !!!

Sermon4/19/10 11:06 AM
Cathy from Western Australia  Find all comments by Cathy
Reconciliation
Rev. John Greer
Excellent sermon Reverend Greer! Thank you very much for the encouragement,confirmation and blessings you bring through this message. May the Lord be blessed, as He blesses all who hear these words,with an increase in zeal,hope and trust in Christ alone. A must hear sermon :) Cathy. April 19th 2010

Sermon3/25/10 3:15 PM
R D from Scotland  Find all comments by R D
The Cost of Not Being a Christian
Rev. John Greer
comments
I thoroughly enoyed this Sermon. I liked the hymn at the start what is it called? John Greer is one of my favourite preachers!

Sermon3/24/10 12:06 AM
mz from U.S.  Find all comments by mz
Praise God for this excellent sermon. Very timely indeed, for some of us.

Sermon1/2/10 9:57 PM
Tom Torrisi from Bethesda, Maryland USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tom Torrisi
A Widow's Persistent Praying
Rev. John Greer
comments
This sermon is very uplifting and encouraged my prayer life. No matter where my walk with the Lord takes me, He will always bring me back to safe pasture ... even with my petty sins and not so petty sins and in all my failures. To God be the glory!!!

Sermon12/1/09 12:17 AM
Cindy Toolsie from Toronto,Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cindy Toolsie
Very soothing and sweet, I had to listen to all 5 sermons, they brought much comfort to my heart, as there are much heart into these sermons that draw me closer to the SAVIOUR tonight. May I quote Romans 10v15 How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the Gospel of Peace and bring glad tidings of good things. Thank you.

Sermon11/15/09 3:47 PM
Michael A. from Rockingham County, NC  Find all comments by Michael A.
Love for Christ
Rev. John Greer
“ Thank You! ”
Thank you for more good gospel preaching. I've went to many different churches looking for preaching like this. I'm ashamed to say it's a rare thing to find it. Thank you for the web-cast ministry.

Sermon11/14/09 3:17 PM
Lia Leigh from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
comments
Dear pastor, Thank you for preaching this message! I could hear God's heart beat in your voice. It is not easy to preach this sermon except the preacher has a broken heart. Like a gun shot wound, the blood flowing freely, hot and red, touching all in its path, killing death and planting life. I am a missionary in Nigeria (thank God for the internet). May God bless you and continue to increase your anointing to serve God in this generation, In Christ alone, Lia Leigh.

Sermon10/29/09 9:31 AM
“ Great encouragement. ”
All those who are reconciled with God in Christ will come to faith; will continue in faith; and will never be moved from the hope of the Gospel.

Jump to Page : back 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 more

It is but a short step from the critical to the hypocritical. ... Anonymous
This Free Presbyterian MINI site is powered by SermonAudio.com. The Host Broadcaster for this site is Faith Free Presbyterian Church
Email: info@sermonaudio.com  |  MINI Sites  |  Mobile Apps  |  Our Services  |  Copyright © 2017 SermonAudio.com.