fetch

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: ballymena
MyChurch Code#: 26891
Church Apps | Info
Creating your own Church App is
as simple as turning ON the option.
Ballymena Free Presbyterian Church
Rev. John Greer  |  Ballymena, Northern Ireland
Email Us!Our Website
Page 1 | Page 13 ·  Found: 483 total user comment(s)

Sermon5/10/11 8:44 AM
The Ministry of the Apostles
Rev. John Greer
“ Good study. ”
The ministry of the apostles was an extension of Christ's work. Their work originated not in themselves, but Christ was working through them. They continued to do and to teach what Christ began.

Sermon5/10/11 8:43 AM
“ Great study. ”
Christ is not only the messenger of the revelation of God, He IS the final revelation. Excellent analysis of some NT texts arguing this doctrine.

Sermon5/6/11 10:47 PM
R.A.N. from United States  Find all comments by R.A.N.
The Support of the Holy Spirit
Rev. John Greer
This message along with the other two Walking in Line from Galatians 5:24-6:2 have been a great blessing to me. I have heard them all several times and will again in the future.

Sermon4/6/11 5:04 PM
Frank Rollberg from USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank Rollberg
The Church Prayer Meeting
Rev. John Greer
comments
Thank you for this timely and great sermon. It brought conviction about my own personal prayer and all churches need to listen to this about corporate prayer if they are even having any. No Prayer No Power and you are depending on the flesh.

Sermon4/4/11 4:28 AM
Raymond from Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Raymond
comments
it was so good to be present for this excellent address in Ballymena. I have since been sending the link worldwide by e.mail because the message I believe will be of great encouragement to all saints ! SOLI DEO GLORIA

Sermon3/20/11 8:17 AM
Wayne UK  Find all comments by Wayne UK
(Sermon no longer available)
If you love the KJV then you should consider becoming a member of the Trinitarian Bible Society!

Sermon2/26/11 9:28 PM
Dean from North Carolina  Find all comments by Dean
My heart was deeply stirred by this sermon! Thank you for being faithful to preach the Word without apology. I have been mightily impacted by listening to this.

Sermon2/24/11 10:26 PM
Reed  Contact via emailFind all comments by Reed
“ Great Sermon! Great indeed. Very Comprehensive! ”
This is so comprehensive. It is indeed obvious that you have done your homework. This is awesome.

Sermon2/23/11 7:46 AM
Growing in Grace
Dr. Alan Cairns
comments
“ Powerful! ”
A profound message about how to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ. Growing in grace is not ans instantaneous thing, but a process, a cultivation, a discipline, a mortification of the flesh. I cam sympathize with Stan's comment: I also miss this pastor's weekly sermons!

Sermon2/20/11 6:49 AM
comments
“ The Spirit using the Word. ”
Sanctification is the work of the Holy Spirit in the believer using the Word of God. Sanctification is not the work of the Holy Spirit without the Word, nor the work of the Word without the Holy Spirit.

Sermon2/19/11 7:27 AM
A Message from Rev J Greer
Rev. John Greer
comments
“ Great comfort. ”
Great comfort found in God's promise and in His care taking! God is sovereign over our lives.

Sermon2/6/11 6:12 AM
Brother James from Yorkshire, England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brother James
“ Thank you.. 'Goodness and Mercy!' ”
I just wanted to thank brother Robert for this wonderful bible study. I was at times, both weeping and shaking with indescribable Biblical Joy, as the Lord God, opened my too often distracted ear, to hear Him speaking words of reassurance and certainty. It was in particular when the Holy Ghost led Brother Robert to talk about Jacob. I KNOW that those words were for me. Oh glory to God, that He would allow me, for all my twisting, to be associated with His name! When Brother Robert spoke those words, I fell to my knees and overwhelming communion with 'the Good Shepherd, swelled my soul.. Thank you for taking the time to prepare this study and thank you for the broadcast. Many blessings, from Yorkshire, England, in and through Christ Jesus, to you all. 'To the praise of the Glory of His Grace.' Brother James

Blog1/30/11 4:08 AM
Brother James from Huddersfield, Yorkshire, UK  Contact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by Brother James
(Blog entry no longer available)
I have been dropping in to watch your services live, when possible and studied the sermons on the Sermon Audio.
Thank you and bless you in Christ Jesus mighty name, for the sound Biblical teaching and long distance love and fellowship.
With love in Christ Jesus alone;
James.

Psalm119:89
'Forever O Lord, Thy Word is settled in Heaven.'

Sermon1/16/11 4:31 PM
JamesC.J from Harlem, New York City  Find all comments by JamesC.J
“ A good place to start ”
It helped me!!!

Sermon11/28/10 8:10 AM
Genti from eastern europe, Albania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Genti
The Translation of Scripture
Rev. John Greer

Sermon11/27/10 9:10 AM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
The Feasts of the Lord
Rev. John Greer
“ Splendid! ”
An easy to understand,straight to the point overview of Leviticus 23. I enjoyed this teaching very much. I am encouraged. I am fed. Thank You!

Sermon11/21/10 9:38 PM
Luth from Philippines  Contact via emailFind all comments by Luth
Abraham's Life of Faith
Rev. John Greer
I praise and thank God for this sermon.

Sermon11/20/10 9:45 AM
Lia Leigh from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
Dear Pastor, you may not know how powerful are your words, the anointing on them. I listen to you with my ears and heart. Very good gospel presentation. All glory to God who called and chosen you. God bless you, your family and church. Love in Christ alone, Lia Leigh.

Blog11/7/10 8:04 AM
Bob from Ballymena  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bob
(Blog entry no longer available)
Thank you for having this sight I am not abel to go to my curch as much as I would like to so this is a blessing to be abel to listen and watch your meetings.
Yours Sinceley
Bob from Potglenone Free Presbyterian Church

Sermon11/4/10 7:58 AM
AD from BT746JH  Contact via emailFind all comments by AD
The Remission of Sins
Rev. Thomas Laverty
comments
“ Clear message ”
They were great comments made in the introduction to the message about how when the Holy Ghost is at work there will be a ready audience and that the audience was there to hear the Word, not to be entertained. I had not noticed this in this particular passage before. Continue to preach the Word brethern.

Jump to Page : back 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 more

It is better to be mute than to murmur. ... Thomas Brooks
This Free Presbyterian MINI site is powered by SermonAudio.com. The Host Broadcaster for this site is Faith Free Presbyterian Church
Email: info@sermonaudio.com  |  MINI Sites  |  Mobile Apps  |  Our Services  |  Copyright © 2018 SermonAudio.com.