SATURDAY
Comments

Sermon Browser Info | Demo
Newest Widget | Demo
Our Picks | Info | Demo
Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Single Sermon | Info
To embed a single sermon,
use the "Email & Share" button.
MyChurch: ballymena
Church Apps | Info
Creating your own Church App is
as simple as turning ON the option.
Ballymena Free Presbyterian Church
Rev. John Greer  |  Ballymena, Northern Ireland
Email Us!Our Website
This section shows all user comments posted
on all sermons, products, blogs, and events for this broadcaster
User COMMENTS Member GUESTBOOK

Page 1 | Page 10 ·  Found: 394 total user comment(s)

Sermon3/25/10 3:15 PM
R D from Scotland  Find all comments by R D
The Cost of Not Being a Christian
Rev. John Greer
comments
I thoroughly enoyed this Sermon. I liked the hymn at the start what is it called? John Greer is one of my favourite preachers!

Sermon3/24/10 12:06 AM
mz from U.S.  Find all comments by mz
Praise God for this excellent sermon. Very timely indeed, for some of us.

Sermon1/2/10 9:57 PM
Tom Torrisi from Bethesda, Maryland USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tom Torrisi
A Widow's Persistent Praying
Rev. John Greer
comments
This sermon is very uplifting and encouraged my prayer life. No matter where my walk with the Lord takes me, He will always bring me back to safe pasture ... even with my petty sins and not so petty sins and in all my failures. To God be the glory!!!

Sermon12/1/09 12:17 AM
Cindy Toolsie from Toronto,Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cindy Toolsie
Very soothing and sweet, I had to listen to all 5 sermons, they brought much comfort to my heart, as there are much heart into these sermons that draw me closer to the SAVIOUR tonight. May I quote Romans 10v15 How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the Gospel of Peace and bring glad tidings of good things. Thank you.

Sermon11/15/09 3:47 PM
Michael A. from Rockingham County, NC  Find all comments by Michael A.
Love for Christ
Rev. John Greer
“ Thank You! ”
Thank you for more good gospel preaching. I've went to many different churches looking for preaching like this. I'm ashamed to say it's a rare thing to find it. Thank you for the web-cast ministry.

Sermon11/14/09 3:17 PM
Lia Leigh from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
comments
Dear pastor, Thank you for preaching this message! I could hear God's heart beat in your voice. It is not easy to preach this sermon except the preacher has a broken heart. Like a gun shot wound, the blood flowing freely, hot and red, touching all in its path, killing death and planting life. I am a missionary in Nigeria (thank God for the internet). May God bless you and continue to increase your anointing to serve God in this generation, In Christ alone, Lia Leigh.

Sermon10/29/09 9:31 AM
“ Great encouragement. ”
All those who are reconciled with God in Christ will come to faith; will continue in faith; and will never be moved from the hope of the Gospel.

Sermon9/27/09 12:02 PM
James from Ontario  Find all comments by James
comments
“ Thank You! ”
This message really helped me to understand terms that are sometimes misunderstood. Thank You Rev. Greer.

Sermon9/14/09 5:07 PM
Kevin from Essex  Find all comments by Kevin
Seeking The Lord
Rev. John Greer
OT truths with present day applications. The sermon I needed to hear. thank you.

Sermon9/13/09 3:17 PM
Jay Joseph from Virginia  Find all comments by Jay Joseph
A Revived Heart
Rev. John Greer
It's time to return to Calvary for reviving. Thank you Rev Greer for pointing us to Christ.

Sermon9/6/09 6:48 PM
Michael Amos  Find all comments by Michael Amos
God Remembers and Redeems Sinners
Rev. John Greer
Thank you brother Greer for this powerful message showing the greatness of God and the fallen state of man and his need for Jesus Christ our great and blessed saviour.

Product8/3/09 2:11 PM
Pastor Doug Brown from Madawaska, Maine  Contact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Doug Brown
“ Christ-Honoring Preaching ”
Wonderful, Bible-centered preaching that is Christ-honoring and Spirit-empowered. Truly a blessing!

Sermon7/16/09 6:07 PM
Paul Sanders from Prince George  Find all comments by Paul Sanders
Christ the Bread of Life
Rev. John Greer
comments
I appreciate Mr. Greer, the way he expounds the Scriptures.His preaching and teaching is clearly understood.Jesus declares He is the great 'I AM' who came down from heaven to visit us who are in need of eternal life. He is the 'bread of life'If any man cometh to Him, he will partake of the 'living bread.Jesus is the the one who recieves sinners who come believing.

Sermon6/24/09 8:54 PM
Paul16135 from Essex  Find all comments by Paul16135
God's Reckoning in Justification
Dr. Mark Allison
This is a must listen for a new believer, it certainly spoke to me as one. Thank you, I need to start putting this into action and to stop fighting the battle Christ has already won. Indeed 'it is finished' and a believers standing before God is based on Christ and not on works. I will re-listen again. Thank you.

Sermon5/30/09 4:52 AM
comments
“ Justification. ”
A message about the centrality of the doctrine of the justification by faith in Luther's liberation and salvation and in his preaching.

Sermon5/28/09 9:12 AM
Mike from Downingtown  Find all comments by Mike
A Message from Rev J Greer
Rev. John Greer
comments
“ Greatly Missed ”
Get well soon john your internet flock needs you,but first take care of yourself.

Sermon5/21/09 7:05 AM
Wayneuk  Find all comments by Wayneuk
A Message from Rev J Greer
Rev. John Greer
comments
'My brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. — I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only. — The gospel of Christ ... is the power of God unto salvation. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. — I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily. — We have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. The joy of the Lord is your strength. — Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness.' From this morning's Daily Light What a blessing and encouragement to hear Christ's beloved servant glorifying God in the midst of his infirmity. I pray Rev Greer will know the strengthening hand of the Lord and His daily encouragements as he makes a full recovery after the heart attack. God bless

Sermon5/20/09 8:21 PM
Lynn U. from Minnesota  Find all comments by Lynn U.
The Old Man Crucified
Dr. Alan Cairns
comments
“ Excellent Sermon!!! ”
Excellent!!! Quit trying to crucify your "old man." KNOW that you HAVE BEEN crucified and be free in Jesus Christ!

Sermon5/19/09 10:37 PM
ATM from Illinois  Find all comments by ATM
A Message from Rev J Greer
Rev. John Greer
comments
“ My prayers are with you! ”
As someone who has been blessed immensely by the ministry of Rev. Greer, my heart and prayers go out to you as you make a full recovery!!!

Blog5/17/09 6:26 AM
grey and old from Australia  Find all comments by grey and old
comments
Thankyou for the thoughts about Samson, I too lost my testimony and have asked God to remember me and to use me yet even though I am grey and old

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] more

God's choice acquaintances are humble men. ... Robert Leighton
This Free Presbyterian MINI site is powered by SermonAudio.com. The Host Broadcaster for this site is Faith Free Presbyterian Church
Email: info@sermonaudio.com  |  MINI Sites  |  Mobile Apps  |  Our Services  |  Copyright © 2015 SermonAudio.com.