FRIDAY
Comments

Sermon Browser Info | Demo
Newest Widget | Demo
Our Picks | Info | Demo
Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Single Sermon | Info
To embed a single sermon,
use the "Email & Share" button.
MyChurch: ballymena
Church Apps | Info
Creating your own Church App is
as simple as turning ON the option.
Ballymena Free Presbyterian Church
Rev. John Greer  |  Ballymena, Northern Ireland
Email Us!Our Website
This section shows all user comments posted
on all sermons, products, blogs, and events for this broadcaster
User COMMENTS Member GUESTBOOK

Page 1 | Page 10 ·  Found: 400 total user comment(s)

Sermon9/23/10 4:09 PM
Stan Spiecha from Newark,OH  Contact via emailFind all comments by Stan Spiecha
Growing in Grace
Dr. Alan Cairns
comments
Great message, Dr. Cairns! I miss your weekly sermons from Greenville. I hope you're enjoying you retirement.

Sermon8/29/10 7:53 AM
jonathan foster from antrim  Contact via emailFind all comments by jonathan foster
a good sermon is ALWAYS too short;)!!

Sermon8/22/10 10:40 AM
Truth Seeker from Missouri  Find all comments by Truth Seeker
comments
Preached in 03, even more relevant today, to all believers! I pray hearts will be broken, lamentation begins, and separation will draw us back to His full power!Thank You for Standing in the Gap!

Sermon7/27/10 12:16 PM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
The Law of the Peace Offering
Rev. John Greer
“ A revelation of GOD'S grace! ”
These sermons on the levitical offerings has fed me well.Thank you Rev Green for bringing the bible alive.It's good to hear sermons that glorifies CHRIST and his perfect work.Thank you sir!

Sermon5/24/10 12:15 AM
HYUN  Find all comments by HYUN
Paul's Evangelistic Message
Rev. John Greer
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS WONDERFUL GOSPEL MESSAGE !!! MAY GOD BLESS THIS EVANGELISTIC MESSAGE !!!

Sermon4/19/10 11:06 AM
Cathy from Western Australia  Find all comments by Cathy
Reconciliation
Rev. John Greer
Excellent sermon Reverend Greer! Thank you very much for the encouragement,confirmation and blessings you bring through this message. May the Lord be blessed, as He blesses all who hear these words,with an increase in zeal,hope and trust in Christ alone. A must hear sermon :) Cathy. April 19th 2010

Sermon3/25/10 3:15 PM
R D from Scotland  Find all comments by R D
The Cost of Not Being a Christian
Rev. John Greer
comments
I thoroughly enoyed this Sermon. I liked the hymn at the start what is it called? John Greer is one of my favourite preachers!

Sermon3/24/10 12:06 AM
mz from U.S.  Find all comments by mz
Praise God for this excellent sermon. Very timely indeed, for some of us.

Sermon1/2/10 9:57 PM
Tom Torrisi from Bethesda, Maryland USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tom Torrisi
A Widow's Persistent Praying
Rev. John Greer
comments
This sermon is very uplifting and encouraged my prayer life. No matter where my walk with the Lord takes me, He will always bring me back to safe pasture ... even with my petty sins and not so petty sins and in all my failures. To God be the glory!!!

Sermon12/1/09 12:17 AM
Cindy Toolsie from Toronto,Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cindy Toolsie
Very soothing and sweet, I had to listen to all 5 sermons, they brought much comfort to my heart, as there are much heart into these sermons that draw me closer to the SAVIOUR tonight. May I quote Romans 10v15 How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the Gospel of Peace and bring glad tidings of good things. Thank you.

Sermon11/15/09 3:47 PM
Michael A. from Rockingham County, NC  Find all comments by Michael A.
Love for Christ
Rev. John Greer
“ Thank You! ”
Thank you for more good gospel preaching. I've went to many different churches looking for preaching like this. I'm ashamed to say it's a rare thing to find it. Thank you for the web-cast ministry.

Sermon11/14/09 3:17 PM
Lia Leigh from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
comments
Dear pastor, Thank you for preaching this message! I could hear God's heart beat in your voice. It is not easy to preach this sermon except the preacher has a broken heart. Like a gun shot wound, the blood flowing freely, hot and red, touching all in its path, killing death and planting life. I am a missionary in Nigeria (thank God for the internet). May God bless you and continue to increase your anointing to serve God in this generation, In Christ alone, Lia Leigh.

Sermon10/29/09 9:31 AM
“ Great encouragement. ”
All those who are reconciled with God in Christ will come to faith; will continue in faith; and will never be moved from the hope of the Gospel.

Sermon9/27/09 12:02 PM
James from Ontario  Find all comments by James
comments
“ Thank You! ”
This message really helped me to understand terms that are sometimes misunderstood. Thank You Rev. Greer.

Sermon9/14/09 5:07 PM
Kevin from Essex  Find all comments by Kevin
Seeking The Lord
Rev. John Greer
OT truths with present day applications. The sermon I needed to hear. thank you.

Sermon9/13/09 3:17 PM
Jay Joseph from Virginia  Find all comments by Jay Joseph
A Revived Heart
Rev. John Greer
It's time to return to Calvary for reviving. Thank you Rev Greer for pointing us to Christ.

Sermon9/6/09 6:48 PM
Michael Amos  Find all comments by Michael Amos
God Remembers and Redeems Sinners
Rev. John Greer
Thank you brother Greer for this powerful message showing the greatness of God and the fallen state of man and his need for Jesus Christ our great and blessed saviour.

Product8/3/09 2:11 PM
Pastor Doug Brown from Madawaska, Maine  Contact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Doug Brown
“ Christ-Honoring Preaching ”
Wonderful, Bible-centered preaching that is Christ-honoring and Spirit-empowered. Truly a blessing!

Sermon7/16/09 6:07 PM
Paul Sanders from Prince George  Find all comments by Paul Sanders
Christ the Bread of Life
Rev. John Greer
comments
I appreciate Mr. Greer, the way he expounds the Scriptures.His preaching and teaching is clearly understood.Jesus declares He is the great 'I AM' who came down from heaven to visit us who are in need of eternal life. He is the 'bread of life'If any man cometh to Him, he will partake of the 'living bread.Jesus is the the one who recieves sinners who come believing.

Sermon6/24/09 8:54 PM
Paul16135 from Essex  Find all comments by Paul16135
God's Reckoning in Justification
Dr. Mark Allison
This is a must listen for a new believer, it certainly spoke to me as one. Thank you, I need to start putting this into action and to stop fighting the battle Christ has already won. Indeed 'it is finished' and a believers standing before God is based on Christ and not on works. I will re-listen again. Thank you.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] more

Joy fills our heart to the extent that Jesus fills our mind. ... Alexander Simpson
This Free Presbyterian MINI site is powered by SermonAudio.com. The Host Broadcaster for this site is Faith Free Presbyterian Church
Email: info@sermonaudio.com  |  MINI Sites  |  Mobile Apps  |  Our Services  |  Copyright © 2015 SermonAudio.com.