THURSDAY

More + Podcast + Codes
Sermon Browser Info | Demo
Newest Widget | Demo
Our Picks | Info | Demo
Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Single Sermon | Info
To embed a single sermon,
use the "Email & Share" button.
MyChurch: ballymena
Church Apps | Info
Creating your own Church App is
as simple as turning ON the option.
Ballymena Free Presbyterian Church
Rev. John Greer  |  Ballymena, Northern Ireland
Email Us!Our Website
This section shows all user comments posted
on all sermons, products, blogs, and events for this broadcaster
User COMMENTS Member GUESTBOOK

Page 1 | Page 10 ·  Found: 380 total user comment(s)

Sermon5/30/09 4:52 AM
comments
“ Justification. ”
A message about the centrality of the doctrine of the justification by faith in Luther's liberation and salvation and in his preaching.

Sermon5/28/09 9:12 AM
Mike from Downingtown  Find all comments by Mike
A Message from Rev J Greer
Rev. John Greer
comments
“ Greatly Missed ”
Get well soon john your internet flock needs you,but first take care of yourself.

Sermon5/21/09 7:05 AM
Wayneuk  Find all comments by Wayneuk
A Message from Rev J Greer
Rev. John Greer
comments
'My brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. — I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only. — The gospel of Christ ... is the power of God unto salvation. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. — I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily. — We have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. The joy of the Lord is your strength. — Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness.' From this morning's Daily Light What a blessing and encouragement to hear Christ's beloved servant glorifying God in the midst of his infirmity. I pray Rev Greer will know the strengthening hand of the Lord and His daily encouragements as he makes a full recovery after the heart attack. God bless

Sermon5/20/09 8:21 PM
Lynn U. from Minnesota  Find all comments by Lynn U.
The Old Man Crucified
Dr. Alan Cairns
comments
“ Excellent Sermon!!! ”
Excellent!!! Quit trying to crucify your "old man." KNOW that you HAVE BEEN crucified and be free in Jesus Christ!

Sermon5/19/09 10:37 PM
ATM from Illinois  Find all comments by ATM
A Message from Rev J Greer
Rev. John Greer
comments
“ My prayers are with you! ”
As someone who has been blessed immensely by the ministry of Rev. Greer, my heart and prayers go out to you as you make a full recovery!!!

Blog5/17/09 6:26 AM
grey and old from Australia  Find all comments by grey and old
comments
Thankyou for the thoughts about Samson, I too lost my testimony and have asked God to remember me and to use me yet even though I am grey and old

Sermon4/30/09 7:24 AM
The Early Days in Ballymena.
Rev. James Beggs
“ Great is Thy faithfulness! ”
I bless God for His work in Ballymena as I heard in this message. Ian Paisley tells about the life and ministry of his father. James Beggs about the beginning of the Free PC here. I thanked God for the ministry of these men!

Sermon4/26/09 11:18 PM
Shane Hokanson from Valdez, Alaska  Contact via emailFind all comments by Shane Hokanson
comments
Good job Pastor Greer! It is amazing how the Dispensationalist writers (Scofield/Larkin/Ryrie/Bullinger/Z. Hodges, etc.) can go into great detail about the 2nd Coming - a future event- Yet they take a meat cleaver to the Moral Law as found in Exodus... written in stone by God's own finger!

Sermon4/22/09 7:01 AM
yah-n-duane from easter  Contact via emailFind all comments by yah-n-duane
Satan And Demonic Activity
Rev. John Greer
i enjoyrd this teaching thanks and God Bless this ministry.

Blog4/20/09 3:09 PM
James K. McClatchey from Co. Fermanagh  Contact via emailFind all comments by James K. McClatchey
comments
Unable to attent own place of worship Sun.Am. But listened to service on webcast and found it helpful and a blessing. Thank you

Sermon3/22/09 5:21 PM
A.M.J.W.O from London, England  Find all comments by A.M.J.W.O
Walking in Line with the Spirit
Rev. John Greer
This is truly an indepth study and would spur any Christian onwards!

Sermon3/11/09 2:15 PM
Barbara J. Burrell from Dexter, Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Barbara J. Burrell
An Exposure of the Alpha Course
Rev. John Greer
comments
Downloading your sermon now. I am looking forward to hearing what you have to say. I feel the Lord has led me to your page as I was not even looking for this topic when I stumbled upon it and remembered last night during a phone call with my husbands grandmother (she is a born again believer in Christ: age 85) she was telling me about this course (bible study) she is taking and she told me that this was called the Alpha Course. When I saw your sermon I immediately became alert and wanted to hear what this is all about. Thank you for this in advance.

Sermon2/10/09 8:59 AM
Testimony of Rev John Greer
Rev. John Greer
“ Great is our Savior. ”
Thank you for this testimony! It blessed my soul. Our God is working in wonderful ways with His church and with His people! The God who intervened in pastor Greer's life is my God also - what a comfort!

Sermon2/8/09 6:04 AM
“ Relationship, fellowship, assurance. ”
Believers enjoy a peculiar relationship with God; believers enjoy a peculiar fellowship with God; believers enjoy a peculiar assurance from the Lord.

Sermon12/20/08 9:02 AM
“ Great power of God. ”
The people of God experience the power of God working in their salvation and in their sanctification, and through them enabling them to serve in the power of the Holy Spirit.

Sermon11/18/08 8:07 AM
ATM from Illinois  Find all comments by ATM
A Message of Hope for the Soul
Rev. John Greer
comments
“ Awesome Sermon! ”
What a powerful, incredible sermon. I tuned in Tuesday morning before heading to work and felt convicted to confess and turn from my sins! There is no good news (i.e. hope) without the bad news -- and Rev. Greer gives you both!!

Sermon11/14/08 9:04 PM
gloria leon from louisiana  Find all comments by gloria leon
A Message of Hope for the Soul
Rev. John Greer
comments
Such a timely sermon. more churches need to preach about sin, and the holiness of Christ.

Blog11/9/08 2:54 PM
Raymond from Northern Ireland  Find all comments by Raymond
comments
I have just watched and listened to 4th year student minister Maurice McCaughey. He preached a very confident,interesting sermon with a nice even strong voice. I wish Maurice every success in his preaching of the Gospel. God bless him and his family.

Sermon11/7/08 12:12 PM
“ Great Savior. ”
The text of this sermon is 2 Corinthians 1:19,20 and not Psalm 94. A message that highly exalts Christ. All promises of God, all His blessings, mercies and love are in Christ. In Christ, God speak Yes to us. Without Christ, God's answer to us is No. A message that teaches us to concentrate only on Christ.

Sermon10/25/08 4:40 AM
comments
“ Defining. ”
Calvinism is biblical, centered on Christ, evangelistic, a theology of prayer, a theology of revival. And a good presentation of what it is not.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] more

If we would have God open His treasury, we must open ours. ... T. V. Moore
This Free Presbyterian MINI site is powered by SermonAudio.com. The Host Broadcaster for this site is Faith Free Presbyterian Church
Email: info@sermonaudio.com  |  MINI Sites  |  Mobile Apps  |  Our Services  |  Copyright © 2014 SermonAudio.com.