SATURDAY
Comments

Sermon Browser Info | Demo
Newest Widget | Demo
Our Picks | Info | Demo
Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Single Sermon | Info
To embed a single sermon,
use the "Email & Share" button.
MyChurch: ballymena
Church Apps | Info
Creating your own Church App is
as simple as turning ON the option.
Ballymena Free Presbyterian Church
Rev. John Greer  |  Ballymena, Northern Ireland
Email Us!Our Website
This section shows all user comments posted
on all sermons, products, blogs, and events for this broadcaster
User COMMENTS Member GUESTBOOK

· Page 1 ·  Found: 400 total user comment(s)

Sermon6/29/15 7:16 AM
Steven from North Tyneside UK  Find all comments by Steven
• Posted 5 days ago
Temperance
Rev. John Greer
comments
Thank you Brother John for this excellent Bible Study. The Holy Spirit certainly has been speaking to my heart. Highly recommend this sermon.

Sermon6/21/15 8:32 PM
Denise Louise Choate from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Denise Louise Choate
“ Wonderful, Delightful Sermon! ”
Pastor John, Thank you for the wonderful reminder that our Lord is delighted with us. He Sovereignty delights in us! I have struggled with assurance of God's love for me because of my past sins. Thank you for the clarity of this message, it gives me new light and new faith for the promises of God to me in my life and the lives of all I hold dear. God bless you and your family, dear friend and brother in the Lord.

Sermon6/12/15 12:21 AM
Temperance
Rev. John Greer
comments
As I was listening to this message I felt myself cry out to be under the influence of the Holy Spirit. I want to be guided and live in the Holy Spirit, conscious of His presence, more conscious of His grace that supports me and allows me to live in His will for my life. His grace adds temperance to a oft times, cranky, weary saint and allows me to live in adoring relationship of him, while giving the power to subdue old passions and dead ways of the flesh. Thank you for this message.

Sermon6/3/15 4:55 PM
C Eakin from Co Armagh  Find all comments by C Eakin
Sin Covered or Sin Confessed
Rev. John Greer
comments
Another wonderful annointed message from the Lord to our hearts. Thank you Rev Greer. May the Lord continue to bless and use you as you bring honour and Glory to His great Name in the preaching of the good news of the Gospel of Christ.

Sermon6/1/15 3:49 AM
Carl E from Australia  Find all comments by Carl E
God's Purpose For His People
Rev. Colin Mercer
comments
Amen, our loving God is in control.

Sermon5/31/15 4:08 PM
B. McCausland from Northern Ireland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
Sin Covered or Sin Confessed
Rev. John Greer
comments
“ Powerful and edifying ”
Very beneficial. Thank you.

Sermon5/29/15 8:40 PM
Jeff_Irick from Alabama  Find all comments by Jeff_Irick
The Sinner's End
Rev. John Greer
“ Fantastic! ”
Everyone MUST listen to this sobering message!

Sermon5/26/15 5:39 PM
In Him Rahel  Contact via emailFind all comments by In Him Rahel
God's Purpose For His People
Rev. Colin Mercer
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Thank you Rev. Mercer , His purposes are beyond what I can see but I'm greatful to God Almighty for seeing me through and guiding my step in this life. May God bless you

Sermon5/24/15 12:05 PM
Un Identified from Everywhere  Find all comments by Un Identified
God's Purpose For His People
Rev. Colin Mercer
comments
And a people for God's purpose.

Sermon5/24/15 8:42 AM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
Faith or Faithfulness
Rev. John Greer
“ Instructive and edifiying ”
Thanks for the teaching

Sermon5/23/15 8:37 PM
God's Purpose For His People
Rev. Colin Mercer
comments
“ Powerful Assuring Sermon! ”
I needed my spirit lifted up to where the Lord is in His great sovereignty reigns over all the circumstances of my life. The Lord will care for all the concerneth me. Praise God.

Sermon5/16/15 6:08 PM
Give Me This Mountain
Rev. John Greer
comments
Quite excellent. A word of deep blessing particularly now that I'm much older than when I first began. Much to ponder on before the Lord.

Sermon5/15/15 8:34 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
Give Me This Mountain
Rev. John Greer
comments
“ Inspirational challenge ”

Sermon4/19/15 8:26 AM
B. McCausland from Northern Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by B. McCausland
God's Purpose For His People
Rev. Colin Mercer
comments
“ Thank you ”
How privileged we are, when still we have the ministry of godly men of God about.

Sermon3/2/15 5:21 AM
kay from Europe  Find all comments by kay
The Atoning Blood of Christ
Rev. John Greer
We can never hear about the blood of Jesus enough! What a debt of love we owe! What a marvelous Savior! It is a blessing to hear such Christ-centered messages! Praise the Lord!

Sermon1/16/15 1:58 PM
Denise Choate from Sonora, CA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Denise Choate
On The Verge Of Battle
Rev. Thomas Laverty
comments
This sermon really helps the afflicted, tempted believer to recognize and to equip himself for the daily warfare we face as those with target on our backs, as it were, in this life. Truly illuminating look at the tactics of every Christians enemy, the world,the devil and the flesh.

Sermon1/9/15 3:42 PM
Mary from Stoke on Trent uk  Find all comments by Mary
comments
Thank you rev Mr Greer for that encouraging sermon for the new year good sound doctrine.

Sermon1/4/15 10:29 AM
Timothy Amyx from Russellvile Ohio U.S.A.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Timothy Amyx
comments
Thank you Rev.Greer for the encouragement from God's Word for this new year. This is reformed experiential preaching at its best.

Sermon12/28/14 4:06 PM
Millvale Flea from Ballyclare  Contact via emailFind all comments by Millvale Flea
Ministry for Christ
Rev. John Greer
“ Ministry for Christ ”
A great sermon and timely reminder of how we aught to serve our King, with immediate effect! I was struck by the favour Christ showed Peter's mother in law, in her fever. Such is the maner of Christ's love to us, it demands our immediate loving service to Him. Well worth a listen at the close of another year.

Sermon12/22/14 11:04 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by H Hudson
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
This sermon strongly brings out the importance of the Holy Spirit in our prayer life. We see how much involved we should look for the workings of the Holy spirit in God's Will and with Christ Jesus as our advocate. I have learned much about the Holy Spirit in this message.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

He suffered not as God, but He suffered who was God. ... John Owen
This Free Presbyterian MINI site is powered by SermonAudio.com. The Host Broadcaster for this site is Faith Free Presbyterian Church
Email: info@sermonaudio.com  |  MINI Sites  |  Mobile Apps  |  Our Services  |  Copyright © 2015 SermonAudio.com.