fetch

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: mfpc | Set
MyChurch Code#: 29322
“Great blessing.”
Florin Motiu from Oradea, Romania
I was blessed watching to this report and my heart was warmed. I thank the Lord for the work there. May the Lord bless it with...
Barry Stewart | Uganda Trip
Page 1 | Page 8 ·  Found: 186 total user comment(s)

Sermon12/15/09 3:59 PM
Lia Leigh from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
The voice of God
comments
Dear Pastor, Thank you for your sermon. I am a missionary in Nigeria (thank God for the internet). I heard your voice but more than that, I heard God's heartbeat and voice. I thank you for paying the price for the anointing on your voice. It is not common and it is not cheap. I am happy for your congregation. May the blessings of Christ be upon you and your family. Lia Leigh.

Sermon9/8/09 6:25 PM
Michael Ray from North Carolina  Find all comments by Michael Ray
The Soldier, The Spear, The Saviour
Rev. Reginald Cranston
That's some good Gospel preaching. Thank you brother Cranston.

Sermon8/25/09 10:56 AM
Marcy Bunce from Greer, SC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marcy Bunce
The Gift of Thorns
Clarence Sexton
comments
“ Powerful sermon ”
Dr. Sexton is a powerful preacher. The best quote I gleaned from this sermon is, "There is no painless way to follow Jesus Christ." Dying to self is painful and not something we naturally seek. This is why God given thorns are a blessing--they humble us and help us die to self. Good sermon.

Sermon8/23/09 4:27 PM
Meg MacLeod from Perth, Scotland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Meg MacLeod
Are you ready?
Rev. William McCrea
What a powerful preacher! I have been listening to Rev. William McCrea's sermons and have been blessed immensely. I can see the Lord is blessing him in his work for Him. Could you kindly ask him not to be straying away from the microphone as we lose quite a lot of his words in his sermons. Such a shame but I can understand when he 'is on fire' for the Lord, this is not a priority for him. Thank you and kind regards in Christ from Meg (Scotland)

Sermon2/22/09 4:24 AM
Lead us Lord
“ Look unto Jesus. ”
We must look to the Lord, not to circumstances, trials or the enemy - and so will not lose heart. A battle for faith.

Sermon2/16/09 1:51 AM
Victory over the Enemy
“ God is faithful. ”
Another message on temptation, on 1 Corinthians 10:13. God is faithful. His guidance is never wrong, nor His testings.

Sermon2/14/09 10:40 AM
Victory through Christ
“ On temptation. ”
Excellent old style preaching on temptation. When we are tempted, we must now that others went through the same experience, our case is not singular, even if we feel like it (1 Corinthians 10:13). And Christ also was tempted as man. And an exposition of 1 John 2:15-17).

Sermon11/27/08 9:25 AM
Going with God
“ Faithful God. ”
I understood, listening to this message, once again that I cannot impute to God my failings and failures, that God is not allowing tests greater than I can bear. The explanation of the text in light of 1 Corinthians 10:13 is excellent. And I learned again than we must go in step with God, to start when He bids us start and to stop when He bids us stop. God searched my heart through this message.

Sermon11/2/08 5:37 AM
Patrick Lava from Ghent (Belgium)  Contact via emailFind all comments by Patrick Lava
The Gift of Thorns
Clarence Sexton
comments
“ Straight to the heart ! ”
As I was unable to attend church this sunday morning because of a very embarrassing spine hernia, I looked for some internet sermons. And our Lord God blessed me by giving me this one! Thanks, brother Sexton, for this biblical truth revealing, encouraging and heart-warming sermon.

Sermon10/23/08 9:45 AM
God works in the plagues
Rev. William McCrea
comments
“ Great power of God's judgment. ”
The magicians couldn't undone the judgments of God. Satan has no power to reverse the judgment of God. Satan's servants couldn't brings water and life.

Sermon10/23/08 9:43 AM
God works in the plagues
Rev. William McCrea
comments
“ Sweet sins will stink. ”
Great reminder that the sweet sins of today will stink tomorrow. I also thought that the my time spent in worldly things, my time spent in pleasurable things, the time I lost in all kind of things, all this will stink at the day of judgment, because I will realize what opportunities to serve the Lord I lost.

Sermon10/13/08 10:11 AM
The false Miracles
“ Great God. ”
Not all supernatural acts are from God. Satan gives his power to his servants to perform signs and wonders. So we must have the wisdom from God to discern, with the help of Scripture, the source of these. And five motives for sending the plagues: for the glory of God, to show His power, to humble the Egyptians, to free the children of Israel and to judge the Egyptians.

Sermon10/6/08 8:59 AM
God works His way
“ Sovereignty of God. ”
Explanation of God hardening the heart pf Pharaoh. A minister must not water down the truth of God to become understandable for the fleshly mind, but he must preach it as it is written.

Sermon9/24/08 3:59 AM
Be faithful
“ Great steadfastness. ”
God's servants must seek not success, but faithfulness. To be faithful, to serve, even when the people is not listening.

Sermon9/21/08 4:23 AM
The seven I wills of God
Rev. William McCrea
comments
“ Writing on the wall. ”
I cannot tel how impressed I was seeing what is written on the wall above the pulpit: "Woe unto me if I not preach the Gospel!" I never saw the same in another church!

Sermon9/20/08 8:30 AM
The seven I wills of God
Rev. William McCrea
comments
“ Great God. ”
Christ exalted as Saviour from our sin. Great message, great news for our souls.

Sermon9/20/08 3:51 AM
Encouragement for the saints
“ Great encouragement. ”
Encouragement from what God is and what He had done. Encouragement from God's covenant, God's care and God's consideration.

Sermon9/19/08 9:35 AM
The lonely stand
Rev. William McCrea
“ A message for ministers. ”
Encouragement for the ministers of the Gospel, to stand faithful when the people do not understand them or when the people reject them. I liked the passion with which the preacher spoke.

Sermon1/30/08 7:38 AM
Norman Smith from New Haw.Surrey,England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Norman Smith
God works in the plagues
Rev. William McCrea
comments
“ 2nd day of my odyssey ”
Very good sermon...for sinner and saints alike. Thankyou bro McCrea for preaching the whole counsel of God. I am on a odyssey of randomly picking a sermon chronologically from each book of the Bible to listen to by a speaker i have not heard before . This is so exciting for me. Bless the Lord.

Sermon1/16/08 5:08 AM
Bola Iduoze from UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bola Iduoze
The Valley of Conflict
Rev. William McCrea
Thank you so much for the great message you preached on the valley of conflict. It was a big blessing to me.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10

This Free Presbyterian Church MINI site is powered by SermonAudio.com. The Host Broadcaster for this site is Faith Free Presbyterian Church
Email: info@sermonaudio.com  |  MINI Sites  |  Mobile Apps  |  Our Services  |  Copyright © 2022 SermonAudio.