fetch

More + Podcast + Codes
Sermon Browser Info | Demo
Newest Widget | Demo
Our Picks | Info | Demo
Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Single Sermon | Info
To embed a single sermon,
use the "Email & Share" button.
MyChurch: martyrs
Church Apps | Info
Creating your own Church App is
as simple as turning ON the option.
Martyrs Memorial Free Presbyterian
Dr Ian Brown  |  Belfast, Northern Ireland
Email Us!
This section shows all user comments posted
on all sermons, products, blogs, and events for this broadcaster
User COMMENTS Member GUESTBOOK

· Page 1 ·  Found: 139 total user comment(s)

Sermon10/24/14 12:35 PM
The Books Were Opened
Rev. Alan Smylie
“ Great warning. ”
Good evangelistic message. Good sermon on judgment.

Sermon10/11/14 1:18 PM
Communion
Rev. Alan Smylie
“ Great truth. ”
Looking unto the Lord, not unto circumstances, the world or sin.

Sermon9/24/14 12:10 PM
The Will of God
Rev. Alan Smylie
“ Great reminder. ”
This message reminded me that God loves me more than I can comprehend and that He wants to guide me more than I want to be guided.

Sermon6/29/14 8:13 PM
Thank you. I need to become more cognizant of my enemy and his ways.

Sermon6/29/14 7:05 PM
Most excellent. What instruction and encouragement.

Sermon6/29/14 5:17 PM
L M from N. Ireland  Find all comments by L M
Mr Greer's message on Friday night Congress meeting was used of God to my heart. May God bring us to our knees again as we so desperately need His blessing. Please God set Thy people a-praying!

Sermon6/24/14 4:31 AM
Cross Of Christ
Dr. Frank McClelland
comments
“ Great salvation in Christ. ”
Precious salvation in the death of our Lord. What great sufferings for such a great salvation!

Sermon6/17/14 8:28 AM
“ Great privileges. ”
We are a royal priesthood. What great privileges, and what great responsibilities! May God make us lights in this world! I thank God for being able to watch this video.

Sermon6/16/14 9:05 AM
“ Great salvation in Christ. ”
Blessed High Priest, blessed Savior! We have boldness and access to God through Him. I am thankful for being able to watch this video.

Sermon6/3/14 6:56 PM
Myron Baughman from Macon, Georgia  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Myron Baughman
Islam and the Death of Jesus
Rev Ian Brown
“ The Bible is like a caged lion:just let it out ”
The Watchman on the Wall sounds out the trumpet blast of truth! We need more of this!

Sermon5/28/14 8:21 AM
Rev. Stephen Holland from Lancashire, United Kingdom  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Rev. Stephen Holland
Islam - What's it all about?
Rev Ian Brown
“ Must listen ”
This is a very sober and important message. Do listen to this.

Sermon5/16/14 12:38 PM
Rodica Motiu from Oradea, Romania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rodica Motiu
Confession At Calvary
Rev Ian Brown
comments
“ My Savior. ”
I praise the Lord because in my life also there was a day when He open my eyes to see that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and my Savior.

Sermon5/16/14 12:37 PM
Confession At Calvary
Rev Ian Brown
comments
“ Great salvation. ”
Blessed work of Christ on Calvary in the salvation of those Roman soldiers. I never saw this thing before: that the soldiers also were converted.

Sermon5/16/14 7:04 AM
Christ - Our Counsellor
Rev Ian Brown
“ Great reminder. ”
I thank the Lord for this message. I really need these days Christ as Counsellor!

Sermon5/13/14 12:14 PM
Jim lockhead from Belfast  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jim lockhead
I had the pleasure to be present when Paul was speaking on Heaven. I thought he was excellent.

Sermon5/11/14 2:44 AM
Janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Janine
comments
Very good. Thank you.

Sermon5/10/14 8:47 AM
Congregation At Calvary
Rev Ian Brown
“ Great comfort. ”
This was a blessed message for my soul. It took me around the cross, to see those present and looking. My Savior, thank You again for what You have done for my salvation!

Sermon5/10/14 4:14 AM
Traversing the Valley of Tears
Rev Ian Brown
“ Great truth. ”
It is true, in our valley experiences we can have the presence, the grace and the blessings of God. I thank God I can tell I experienced something of this!

Sermon5/10/14 2:52 AM
Christian from US  Find all comments by Christian
comments
“ Sermon! ”
It was always the THEOLOGICAL ROMANISTS and Liberals in Church History who started the attack on this universally held interpretation of the teaching of Holy Scripture concerning 'The Great Whore' and 'The Antichrist. http://www.ianpaisley.org

Sermon5/5/14 4:58 AM
Christ - Our Cornerstone
Rev Ian Brown
“ Useful. ”
I thank the Lord for this message. It was very useful for my soul!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Keep such company as God keeps. ... Anonymous
This Free Presbyterian MINI site is powered by SermonAudio.com. The Host Broadcaster for this site is Faith Free Presbyterian Church
Email: info@sermonaudio.com  |  MINI Sites  |  Mobile Apps  |  Our Services  |  Copyright © 2014 SermonAudio.com.