Events | Local | Blogs

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: hebronballymoney | Set
MyChurch Code#: 89050
“Great lesson.”
Florin Motiu from Oradea, Romania
Amen! Lord, teach me to pray! Very good and useful message for my soul. Thank you!
Rev. David Park | The Prayer of Revival
· Page 1 ·  Found: 76 total user comment(s)

Sermon10/17/19 8:23 PM
Jan from Spring Park, Mn  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jan
Tender Words for Backsliders
Rev. Colin Mercer
“ SO Encouraging ”
I can't begin to count the number of times that I have been encouraged by this pastor. He has provided light during dark times in ways that very few others have been able to provide, including pastors, unfortunately. The Lord uses him in profound ways. I hope that this man of God, Pastor Mercer, is blessed 100-fold in return for preaching the Word with faithfulness, compassion and sensitivity, and for being an encouraging shepherd while he serves our Great Shepherd.

Sermon10/11/19 3:52 AM
Series on Revival (Message 12)
Rev. David Park
“ Heart warming message. ”
Oh, blessed accounts of God's working with power in former times. My heart was touched and warmed as I listened to these accounts. May the Lord have mercy upon us and work again such things in our times!

Sermon10/10/19 5:21 AM
The Prayer for Revival
Rev. Timothy Nelson
“ Great blessing. ”
This message touched my heart today as a real blessing. I thank the Lord for speaking to my soul!

Sermon9/28/19 5:54 AM
My Testimony
Noel Kelly
“ Great work of God. ”
I never heard a testimony like this. I thank the Lord for what He has done in this man's life and through him. May the Lord continue to bless the work in Uganda with times of refreshment and with consecrated people!

Sermon9/26/19 9:08 AM
The Prophet of Revival
Rev. Stanley Barnes
“ Challenging. ”
This was a good and challenging message for my soul. I thank the Lord for it!

Sermon9/26/19 4:12 AM
Series on Revival (Message 11)
Rev. David Park
“ Heart searching message. ”
Blessed and awful truths, at the same time! Oh, the sadness, the great sadness, of keeping away the blessings of God for the garbage of pleasures and sin! Oh, the vanity and tragedy of it all!

Sermon9/25/19 10:16 AM
The Promise of Revival
Dr. Alan Cairns
“ Great blessing. ”
I cannot say what a great blessing for my soul was listening to this message. I thank the Lord very much for speaking to my heart!

Sermon9/25/19 4:49 AM
Series on Revival (Message 8)
Rev. David Park
“ Useful. ”
This was, again, a great help for my soul today. Thank you!

Sermon9/24/19 9:10 AM
The Pathway to Revival
Dr. John Douglas
“ Great blessing. ”
This message touched my heart today. Yes, revival can start with me and must start with me. God can change our lives, our prayers, our singing, our preaching. May He do this again!

Sermon9/24/19 3:01 AM
Series on Revival (Message 9)
Rev. David Park
“ Great lesson. ”

Sermon9/23/19 9:09 AM
The Price of Revival
Rev. David Park
“ Second blessing. ”
It was good for my soul to listen for the second time today to a sermon on this text and on this subject. May the Lord work on my soul through this!

Sermon9/23/19 6:00 AM
Series on Revival (Message 10)
Rev. David Park
“ Great truths. ”
This is a blessed and useful message for my soul. How easy to speak about the sovereignty of God in revival, and to do nothing to seek revival and to mend your ways! It is such a treacherous way to hide your love of sin and of the world! He who seeks revival seeks God as well on a continuing basis!

Sermon7/21/19 6:06 PM
Hazel Monteith from South Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hazel Monteith
My Testimony
Rev. Jim Hartin
“ Really enjoyed Rev. Barton’s ”
My Sunday evenings are testimony seasons and Rev Hartin testified tonight and I enjoyed him lots, I never had heard his testimony before thoroughly enjoyed it, thank you. Many blessings— Hazel Monteith

Sermon6/16/19 12:09 PM
“ Moving ”
I have really enjoyed this, both last week and today. Thank you

Sermon5/28/19 9:13 AM
Missionary Weekend 2011 - Message 1
Rev. David McIlveen
“ Great challenge. ”
This was a blessed warm and challenging message for my soul!

Sermon12/19/18 1:58 AM
Robert Beavan from Ballymoney  Find all comments by Robert Beavan
“ Good Message ”
I listened to this Sermon this morning and I agree with every word. It is God that makes weak men strong.

Sermon8/14/18 6:05 PM
Yolanda from AZ  Find all comments by Yolanda
Satan's Mission
Rev. Armen Thomassian
comments
I listened a second time. We truly have to be on alert! We are overtaken by the subtleties of the wicked one. There are days I don't want to go outside. These days are increasing. Keep your heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life.

Sermon8/14/18 5:21 PM
Yolanda from AZ  Find all comments by Yolanda
Satan's Mission
Rev. Armen Thomassian
comments
Amen B. McCausland Your comments are trustworthy. Yet we still fall prey even as posters. May God have mercy on us all.

Sermon8/12/18 12:36 PM
Shawn from Dallas Texas  Find all comments by Shawn
My Testimony - Mr Jonathan Whiteside
Jonathan Whiteside
“ God be the Glory ”
Beautiful testimony of the power, love, grace and mercy of God! Prayed that it touches many souls! Keep on keeping on for God – l

Sermon8/11/18 2:32 AM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
Satan's Mission
Rev. Armen Thomassian
comments
“ Good and relevant ”
This is a substantial presentation of the scriptural view of salvation and the divers allurements Satan endears against, as filling minds with constant distraction, noise, music, frivolous philosophies, procastination, self-deception, self-reliance, deceitful agendas, fear, intimidation, or entertainment.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4

The Word generates faith and regenerates us. ... Joseph Alleine
This Free Presbyterian Church MINI site is powered by SermonAudio.com. The Host Broadcaster for this site is Faith Free Presbyterian Church
Email: info@sermonaudio.com  |  MINI Sites  |  Mobile Apps  |  Our Services  |  Copyright © 2019 SermonAudio.